Why photos are so important when selling a house.
When you list your home with The Gallmann Group, we will schedule a time with our professional photographer to take photos of the interior and exterior of your home. We will be there during this process moving things around to minimize distractions in the photos. It is important to make sure the photos are clean and simple to showcase the features of your home.
Some things you can do ahead of time to make the process easier and faster are:
- Tuck away as many items that sit on the surface areas as much as possible.
- e. tables and kitchen and bathroom tables.
- Open all the blinds and window treatments so we can let the natural light in.
- Even in the winter here in Cleveland, natural light is important.
- Make sure you don’t have any burned out lightbulbs and be sure the light bulbs are all the same in color. We do use interior lights and burned out bulbs will appear in the photos.
- If your carpet shows footprints, a freshly vacuumed room looks great in pictures.
Photos are potential buyer’s first impression of your house – it’s the reason we go through all of this effort prior to taking photos.
50% of buyers are shopping for homes online. Buyers will look at your house several times online before they decide to come see your house in person. Essentially, your online photos are your first showing with every buyer!
Since this is such a critical step in attracting buyers we want to make sure to get it right!
Don’t worry, if the weather or season is in transition, we can always come back to freshen up the outside photos to reflect the current Cleveland weather. It is the inside photos that are most critical. Most important or crucial whichever you think better.
We look forward to helping you showcase your house in the best way to all buyers through our staging and photography process. Call us at 440.248.2548 if you have questions!
Image from Adorama.